18+. TCs apply. Play responsibly.
Run It Twice
Run It Twice is a fastforward feature that deals two sets of remaining board cards to consenting all-in players.
The pot divides into two equal parts – one for each board. They are contested separately.
If any player active in the hand does not agree to run it twice, the board will complete as usual.
To configure your settings, go to Settings → Table Options → Run It Twice.
You can select from the following default options:
- Never – the opportunity to Run It Twice will be automatically declined.
- Always - the opportunity to Run It Twice will be automatically accepted.
- By Table Default (ON) – your table checkbox will start switched on. You can configure for each table.
- By Table Default (OFF) - your table checkbox will start switched off. You can configure for each table.
This feature is currently only available for desktop, but it’ll be coming to mobile soon.
There is no extra rake charge for Run It Twice hands!
Terms and Conditions
- The game is either No Limit or Pot Limit.
- The game is a Fast Forward game with a communal board (Hold’em or Omaha).
- The river card has not yet been dealt.
- No further betting is possible by any player.
- All players still involved in the hand have Run It Twice enabled.
By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Condition