We’re such kind and generous folks here on the blog that with the upcoming Pokerfest (a 15-day online poker series packed with 67 events) we thought we’d give away a $10 ticket to Pokerfest Event #1 – $5,000 6Max Deepstack! And all you need to do is check out the image below, head on over to our Facebook page, and leave us your best comment on the corresponding post! You can find our Facebook page here.
The brand new partypoker Sunday tournament schedule!
The all new partypoker has introduced a new Sunday tournament schedule. The key changes are the addition of an action-packed fun $10K Super Bounty and a wide range of new low buy-in tournaments featuring the best of the old but also new speed, rebuy, add-on and PLO tournaments – a great Sunday mix if you want to win top prizes and have fun playing tournament poker.
Keep up to date with the all new partypoker!
partypoker Facebook Giveaway, App and Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions along with our standard promotional terms and conditions apply to all prize giveaways on the partypoker Facebook Giveaway App (“App”) and on the partypoker Twitter feed (“Twitter Feed”) (together the “Social Platforms”). partypoker may cancel or amend the terms of any competition, competition information or these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Social Platforms or in these terms and conditions.
2. Each individual competition will have its own competition page which sets the details and entry requirements for each individual competition (“Competition Page”)
3. The competition will open as soon as a new question and video is posted on the Competition Page and will close either (i) at 23:59 on the seventh day after the competition is opened, or (ii) when a message is posted on the relevant Social Platform stating the competition has now closed (“Competition Period”).
4. The prize will be as described on the Competition Page for each individual competition on the relevant Social Platform (the “Prize”).
5. To take part in the competition, players must:
· be over 18 years old;
· Have a valid partypoker account which has previously had funds deposited into it;
· Provide the correct answer to the question or carry out any alternative route to entry as set out on the Competition Page on the Social Platform;
· be domiciled in the United Kingdom;
· be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns for the promotion of betting and gaming products; and,
· complete any other requirement of entry as stated on the App.
(the “Entry Requirements”).
6. Players who successfully complete the Entry Requirements during the Competition Period will be placed into a draw which will take place within three days of the competition closing (“Prize Draw”).
7. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all of those players in the Prize Draw (“Winner”).
8. partypoker will then contact the winner directly via the email address provided. The Winner will be required to provide proof of their identification and their home address in order to receive their prize.
9. Depending on the prize, the Winner may be required to agree to other third party terms and conditions before partypoker may award the Prize (“Special Terms”). Examples of these may include ticket terms and conditions, or travel terms and conditions. These Special Terms will be made clear in prize information.
10. Any players who are involved in suspicious activities, fail to fulfil the Entry Requirements or fail to provide proof of address within 24 hours of the request, will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
11. partypoker shall be entitled to withdraw the Prize from the competition at any time and may at its sole discretion, choose to replace it with a prize of similar or lesser value with or without reason. Please note partypoker shall be under no obligation to replace the prize or offer any kind of alternative.
12. The Prize is non-transferrable, has no cash value and must not be sold or given away to third parties without the prior consent of partypoker in its sole discretion. If the Winner is not able to accept the Prize for whatever reason, they must notify partypoker that they wish to forfeit the Prize and partypoker will be entitled to carry out a new Prize Draw for a new Winner.
13. partypoker will not be liable to the Winner, or any other player for any loss suffered as a result of this competition. Where necessary, the Winner will be responsible for their own insurance and travel costs, unless otherwise clearly stated.
14. All players acknowledge that Facebook is no way responsible for the administration or execution of this competition and this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Facebook shall not be liable to players in any way for partypoker’s failure to correctly administer this competition. Players accept that by entering this competition they are disclosing information to partypoker and not to Facebook.
We are committed to responsible gamingfor over 18s only.
partypoker is a trademark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly-listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin 2013.